Trouble pasting in/out

Has anyone encountered a problem with TS4 having trouble pasting data
in & copying it out?  This is with the BMI Server.

In the last month or so I've run into troubles exchanging data with
three different people.  They can't read (some of) what I paste out,
I can't read (some of) what they paste in.  The symbols just don't
appear in the symbol list when you try to paste in.

Just today I copied out a bunch of symbols for a friend.  He
responded and said I'd forgotten about 7-8 symbols.  Now I **know** I
added most of those to the OMZ file.  I'm fairly sure I added ALL of
them.  So I tried writing just those symbols to an OMZ.  I double-
checked to make sure all the ones he asked for were listed in the
"Data to Copy" list in the Server.  Then I tried to read in that OMZ,
and *I* could only read ONE of the symbols.

This is a relatively clean system.  I wiped it and re-installed NT
from scratch in January, and I haven't installed a ton of apps since
then.  So I wouldn't think TS/NT/whatever would be corrupt, but.....

Gary