TS4 Futuresource question

I just switched to FutureSource data...for the most part I think it is
awesome. (When I get a chance I will post a note for the archives of the
adv./disadv. of the feed)  The only major issue I have with it is not being
able to import my own adjusted continuous data into their real time data.
They offer single contracts or unadjusted continuous.  I wonder if any FS
users may have figured out a way around this -- that is a way to import
one's own dailies into their program to update real time?

Thanks,
Chris