Re: W2000 install/adsl line

Thanks to all who offered help and suggestions.  I did the upgrade and it
seemed to go ok.  I am having intermittent problems with the usb/adsl line
(which was the reason for the upgrade) but hoping that is not a W2000
problem.    W2000 seems much faster than WNT and the adsl is so fast in
compariosn to my old 56k that it is very frustrating that it is not working
properly.   It goes dead after anywhere between 15 minutes and a couple of
hours after connection but then wont "disconnect"  and the DUN goes "not
responding" and on occasion I have had to reboot.