Re: Buying new computer

I would first recommend installing Win-98 SE from scratch on one of your
existing machines-- (not a Win-98 upgrade).  First, save any data and files
that you want to keep, then re-format your hard-drive using FAT32, install
Win-98 SE and re-install your software & files.

You should see a serious improvement in performance and your blue screens
should disappear, unless it was a hardware problem -- which is unlikely--
particularly on two machines.

Many people on the List prefer NT-4 or Win-2K, but I wouldn't recommend an
unnecessary leap of that magnitude-- particularly if you're only familiar
with Win-95 and running only SuperCharts --