Rina Money Manager 2000

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating this software but things are still not clear in my mind
and Rina's tech support is not available for now.

Can someone email me example files showing how to use this software ? (reports
of individual systems/portfolios (.xls)  and strategies files (.mm2) applied to them) ?

For example, I tried to apply strategy "optimal f" to the IBM stock report but I did
not notice any change between the original and adjusted.

Where does the leverage can be configured ?

Please email me as many example files as possible.

Thanks !

Denis