Re: Index Option Data

Thank you for the lead. I've been to your site and had a look at Optionetic's offering. While it is a very interesting and comprehensive site on options trading, I haven't been able to find the data I was hoping to find. Perhaps I just don't know where to look.

To be more specific, I was hoping to find daily open-high-low-close prices for all the active options on the OEX and SPX at each strike price over the last two or more years, in a downloadable format - just like ascii stock or futures data. I'd like to plug this options data into TS to see how I'd have done if I'd traded options.

On the Optionetics site, I've only been able to find comprehensive pricing of all active options for the current date, or implied volatility charts going back 6 months or 2 years, in graphical format. Neither of these are useful for historical testing.

I've looked at the online manual, but I can't find anything else. Please let me know if there's something I've missed.

TIA

Mike G.