Re: Data shutoff alarm

Terry:

Another possible reason for your computer shutting down and re-booting is a
very slight, almost imperceptable power loss. Three years ago my computer
kept shutting down and re-booting. It was driving me nuts. I couldn't figure
out the problem even though I re-installed Windows a couple of times. Then,
someone mentioned I might be experiencing a very slight power loss and that
I should get a battery backup. Well, that did the trick. Problem solved. You
might have a similar situation. If you don't already have one, I suggest a
battery backup right away. Hope that helps.

Sincerely,
John Theo