Online futures: Any PMB users?

To any previous or existing PMB customer:

Please can you let me know how the service is for daytrading the Emini
futures ES or NQ?  Do you like it?  Is it reliable?  How fast?
Issues/problems? etc ...  Your feedback would be really appreciated.

This service uses Interactive Brokers back end, doesn't it?  To anyone "in
the know" ...how does this compare say to the Best Direct service from
PFG?  I know there's a couple of people on this list who are savvy to the
online futures world ...lurking out there.  It'd be great to hear from you!

Many thanks,
Simon.