Data Crash: Need ADVQ & DECLQ

Recently, I went on vacation for about 3 weeks leaving my TS4.0 server
running.  When I returned, it had crashed and the tick data file was
corrupted.  Attempts to recover failed.  BTW- My backup data was corrupted
too.

I've downloaded most of the data I need from Omega's website.  However, the
data they have for NASDAQ's advancing and declining issues is not correct.
Rather than being in the typical 1000-3000 range, starting on 8/24 their
data ranges +32 to -32.

I'd appreciate someone sending me ADVQ and DECLQ files starting on 8/24
through 10/9.

TIA,
Doug Skokna