RE: Bob B ? site = Tradelab

> Check out http://www.tradelab.net/ and there's a link at the
> bottom to http://www.sanzar.com/, which apparently took over
> development.

Bob Brickey renamed his company.  Sanzar is the same people.

> In February, they said it would all be ready Q2 2000.

I checked in with them shortly after the end of Q2.  They said they
were "surprisingly close to schedule for such an enormous project,"
and implied it would be released Real Soon Now.

On a hopeful note, I see some signs that the www.tradelab.net site is
being updated.  Not much yet, but SOMEthing is happening.  They also
posted a press release about the TLData beta program a month ago,
including a promise that the Tradelab website was "nearly ready to
post" and "extensive product documentation is nearly ready for
release."

> Anyway, I happened to have checked on
> Tradelab today, and it kinda excited me. :)

If Tradelab lives up to its advanced billing, it will be an awesome
platform.  They've been in beta testing now for over 18 months, so
either they will end up with an astonishingly solid product, or......

Gary