Re: windows millenium & ts4

Two more points:

WinME is in fact SLOWER than Win98!! This is evolution in the operating
system world at Microsoft?!! I thought we were supposed to be getting faster
products, not slower ones. Silly me.

Additionally, there is no reason why you guys can't have both Win98 & Win2K
on your hard drives. Use "Partition Magic" to split your hard drive with
enough gigs for each operating system. Most new software will run under
Win2K so the only thing you have to worry about is leaving enough gig space
for Win98. And for those of you that still have Win95, you may want to
consider upgrading to Win98 SE since it is faster, more stable, has more
drivers, more security, USB & Firewire functionality, etc. At the very
least, please switch to NT or Win2K for the added speed and reliability that
Win98 & Win95 can not offer that we need for trading purposes.

Regards,
John Theo