Re: Multi Monitor

Windows 98 already supports a second monitor without a special card.  Simply
install any second video card to support the second monitor, and then go to
Control Panel to set it up.   The second video card cost me $35, 2nd monitor
$150.  You can drag any open Window or any other concurrent program to the
second monitor with your mouse.  It treats the second monitor as part of one
big desk top.

Running 4 monitors is, of course, another story.   Special card a requirement.

Mark Scheier