Re: I need your responce

  • To: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: I need your responce
  • From: "Monte C. Smith" <mcs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:49:35 -0700

ztrader wrote:

> On Saturday, October 07, 2000, 7:03:19 AM, you wrote:
>
> IK> Why do not you begin to construct RULES and REGULATIONS for the
> IK> List?
>
> There are rules. One is that the posts should have to do with the use
> of Omega products. What do your posts have to do with the USE of omega
> products? If all you are going to tell us is that you use TS to get
> these decisions, I'm afraid this does not get into the actual USE of
> the product.

  Many people trot out the same mistaken notion you have, when they see
a post they don't personally like. Perhaps you ought to reread the OList
'welcome' message,Z. It clearly states that valid topics for discussion
on the OList are NOT limited to use of Omega products. Here is a quote:

"Although the list was started with an Omega support function in mind,
list members frequently discuss other, non-Omega related trading
topics. Any subject is welcome, as long as it is pertains directly to
serious trading". There is more, but you can read the it for yourself.

 In truth though, this whole thing is nothing but a tempest in a teapot.
Had it just been left alone, the 'problem' would have quietly
disappeared, with nobody the worse off.

Regards,
Monte