Re: Re[2]: I need your responce

  • To: "ztrader" <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re[2]: I need your responce
  • From: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 13:48:27 -0700

ztrader

I am using TS from 1990 or 1991.  One of my block numbers id 244 and
the number says for itself.
To calculate my numbers I am using TS4 as well.
Is this comply with YOUR rule?
Over 10 years of my time I constructed 500 different indicators and
systems.  Which code do you want me to send to you first?  Or perhaps
you want me to send you all at ones?

Val