Re: I need your responce

I subscribe to the digest and could NOT filter out such trading opinions.
For me, and anybody in my situation, having such opinions floating in the
list will simply destroy the utility, such as it is, of the Omega List.  If
you would like to glimpse into that future, take a quick look at the
misc.invest.futures newsgroup.

In my experience external opinions, however brilliant and generously
offered, are just simply a temporary crutch for anybody who wants to improve
his/her trading in a sustainable way.  Financially, you might benefit from
some
opinions, get hurt from others.  Behaviorally, the net result will be that
you will lose your self-sufficiency and ability to clearly and independently
assess the market.

Think about it - trading a black box system might make money but does not do
a thing for your future trading ability.

I sincerely hope that this list will remain a productive resource for the
majority who use it.

A good weekend to everyone.

Dan