Re[2]: I need your responce

  • To: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re[2]: I need your responce
  • From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 10:23:52 -0700

On Saturday, October 07, 2000, 6:33:13 AM, you wrote:

IK> There is new members are coming everyday and how they will express
IK> their opinion if they do not know what is going on?

Once a month, or so, you could post a note to the omega list telling
about your list. Anyone interested could easily join it IF they are
interested.

IK> Let people to decide what "section of newspaper" to read.

Seems like you are deciding that all of have to wade through a lot of
posts that have NO direct connection to the purpose of the list.

IK> Do not push your private thought as it is opinion of all List.
IK> Very not nice.

Seems as though you are pushing very hard to get your way, even when
others say they do not want it. As you say, not very nice.

> I merely suggested that a third alternative might exist: sending
> numbers to those who wished to receive them.

To send this to people who do NOT want it is called SPAM :-). Do you
really want to SPAM the Omega list?

>> You might also consider setting up a elist at egroups, then anyone
IK> who
>> wished to get your numbers 10-15 times a day could subscribe.

Why not do this instead?

IK> I do not know if I am right or I am wrong, but I would like to
IK> SHARE with the others my thoughts that maybe usseful, and feel
IK> their shoulder near mine.

It's nice to SHARE, but if people say no to it, then it is not
sharing. If you keep insisting that they take it, it is FORCING, not
sharing. That is not nice.

ztrader