RE: Re[2]: fresh data

With dynaloader, is it possible to just get the ticks for all symbols and load
them into the TS4 Omega Server?

If so, is this any bigger an operation than just loading in the omz files from the
omega download site?

Seeing as how you guys can write OMZ files, would you be willing to share the
datafile structure for OMZ files?

Thx,

Cash