Re: CL_nt4 help

to all those that replied:
i used onstream echo catalog last nite and it seems that the process
just kept running.
the 32exe file was gone after i uninstalled the ontrack program.
however their tech support told me that it was not theirs.

i did ran norton anti-virus and it was negative.
could it been a virus trying to develop?

thanks again.
the crazy process again was idiscn32.exe if somebody runs into a similar
problem.