From: LScharpen@xxxxxxx [mailto:LScharpen@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 10:18 AM
To: jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: eSignal data transmission - anybody having problems today?

In a message dated 10/5/00 7:06:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Lee--the best way to check the status of e-signal quotes is to go to
their
 site at www.dbc.com and click on system status.
 Regards, Jack. >>

I did that first thing.... but I missed the "network" category which I now
realize is something I should watch.  So now I know.  Thanks for the
feedback
though.