BMI Cable Brooklyn NY

Hi,

I live in Brooklyn, NY and I use BMI cable with TS 2000i.  My cable company
is Cablevision.  Today BMI stopped sending their signal over TBS, and are
now only sending their signal over AMC and C-Span1.  Cablevision told me
they do not carry the sidebands on either of these channels, and do not plan
to, therefore, no data is coming accross.  Is there anyone else out there
with this same problem, and what do you plan to do?

If I do have to switch my method of data, what do you recommend as being the
best provider for futures mainly, and is an internet feed reliable?

Thanks,
Danny