Re: DATA DISASTER

In March, I moved from Cupertino, CA to Citrus Heights, CA.  That switched me
from AT&T to Comcast Cable.  I was then using DBC Signal cable broadcast
datafeed.  Following the move, the only thing I couldn't get "working" was
the datafeed.  The customer support folks at DBC, after reviewing all the
"evidence" I presented them, decided that the problem was in "MY house",
figuratively shrugged their shoulders and "washed their hands" of MY problem.
 They ASSURED me that Comcast was doing THEIR job of sending me the data.
With these posts today, I'm wondering if the answer to THAT problem is the
result of Comcast stopping data "sending" to my area.

On the OTHER hand, this literally FORCED me to make a mid-flight correction.
I bought a new computer (needed more capability for the "other" changes),
updated to TS2000i from TS4, contracted for "on-line" data delivery and
switched to Cable Internet.  BEST decisions I've made in recent years, in
spite of the "costs".    That's, for me, a lemonade out of a lemon.

Lee Scharpen