Re: Real Time Data providers?

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Real Time Data providers?
  • From: "Chris Baker" <chrisbak52@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:44:46 -0700

I have been checking DTN stock quotes against quotes from Fidelity
brokerage.   I find DTN is almost always up-to-date with Fidelity.   I was
also current during the low yesterday when there was higher volume.   I
haven't had a problem going into the close, although I haven't checked right
after the open as you have.   Also I'm only collecting about 160 large-cap
stocks, plus all Indices and Futures, which is a small load for DTN.