RE: how to pass numericseriesrefs

Being able to access a series from a datatype of numericref or
numericArrayRef is not possible from the CALLING program.
However, if you assign a local variable from the referenced variable, you
can retrieve the current version and store the series locally.

retval = myfunc(thisnumref); {where thisnumref is declared numericref in
myfunc}
xyz    = thisnumref; {maintain a local copy with series history}

if xyz[10]>xyz then Buy at market;