De : Victor [mailto:victor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 23 September 2000 19:53
À : omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Cc : realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: cash forex e-brokers

> Anyone done any comparisons of the various internet FX brokers/market
makers
> out there?

Yes, I did. I would recommend you to check  London based companies like CMC
or GNI.
They are regulated by the Securities and  Futures Authority (SFA).
I am happy with http://www.cmcplc.com/ they do very professional job on the
net and the phone. I found them the best among other fx market makers. No
problems in over 2 years.
And they do pay an interest on a balance of $30K + as well as segregate your
funds from their money.

>Of the ones I have looked at, MAtchbook FX seems the best setup.
> Except they say don't pay interest on cash balances unless you maintain a
> $50K account.

How do you consider this?
Go to http://www.matchbookfx.com/account/newforms.html then  MatchbookFX.
L.L.C. Customer Agreement and read section 5.2 and section 8
Do you open an a trading account or investing money to MatchbookFX's
business.
How safe is your money in the event of the insolvency of matchbookfx?

Who regulates Forex market in the US compare to UK FX companies who are
regulated by the Uk's F.S.A and S.F.A.?

Regards,
Vic Adler.