RE: Ravenquote

Hi Paul,
I have been putting RavenQuote through it's paces for the last 2 weeks - as
a platform for intraday equity trading.  In summary its is a very clever and
innovative product that warrants evaluation by intraday traders, BUT, as
with any version 1.0 something product stability is a real issue.

It's simplicity, usability and cleverness it the key to it's appeal. The
good folks from Omega could learn much about a workable user-interface from
RQ. The whole nightmarish dilemma of data management is eliminated.

The marketing blurb describes it as "Qcharts on steroids" - and this is a
fitting analogy. It utilizes the Quote.com datafeed (dubious!) but support
for PCQuote is underway.

I personally will persist with the product because it has the potential to
be the "neatest" intraday platform available - but I will always have
Qcharts ready to fire-up if RQ goes belly up.

Of course nothing will replace TS as my EOD platform (yet!).

If you have specific questions I'm happy to field them.

Cheers.