RE: DTN-DynaStore?-Quote.com feedback

Running Dynastore under TS2000i/SP5 and Win2000/SP1. Works as well as
E-Signal's Winros and just as efficient with Quote.com as the streaming
provider:
1 workspace, 3 windows, over 20 symbols collecting....both stocks and
futures.
charts showing either 5 or 15 min bars.
several indicators and strats active.

CPU Utilization under 3%
Threads Used: 280
Memory Used: 150 MB

Machine is a 800 mhz Athlon with 256mb PC133Ram
connect is via Cable modem via TCP/IP with Comcast networks as the service
provider.
Machine is never shutdown.

Plans are to boost this to more than a dozen workspaces.....and over 100
symbols.
However, multiple workspaces are a problem in SP5 as the tracking center
gets confused as to which symbols are running in which workspaces. Thus
Buy/Sell alerts are thrown incorrectly.....a BIG PROBLEM.

Best feature (extra of course) is Dynaloader to populate and repair
tick-level data. (Not available from E-Signal !)
works fast and the quality looks good so far.