De : Doug Fields [mailto:dfields@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : 19 September 2000 18:31
À : OMEGA-LIST
Objet : ProSuite and Windows 98 - help

Hello all,

I'm running ProSuite 2000i Platinum + eSignal Online.

I have an AMD Athlon 600 and 384 megs of RAM.

My system resources are almost completely used up, and this is after putting
in another 128megs of RAM yesterday. This is per the Windows Resource Meter!
Things start acting flaky and I even get occasional messages saying stuff is
too full.

I have open:

Data Manager, eSignal
Global Server, Prosuite 2000i (with about 10-15 charts and one Radar screen)
Internet Explorer (for trading)
Outlook Express

Would my problems be aleviated by moving to Windows ME or Windows 2000?

If anyone uses Windows 2000, do you know if it would work with USB devices?
I have USB mouse and a whole lot of other things (video camera, video
capture, Compact Flash reader) and Firewire (for Adobe Premier)... (This is
just a fishing question, not the real point of the question...)

Many thanks,

Doug