Moving windows and RadarScreen help

Hello all,

Thanks for the help on the system issue. I am imagining it is a problem with
Windows 98 and its fixed resource pools, rather than bad memory. The system
is NOT unstable, it is merely slow and doesn't let me run other things. I
could do as another person suggested and make a separate computer the
ProSuite workstation, but I would have to get then two separate real time
feeds because eSignal does not allow you to use two computers on one feed.

Anyway, I'm having another issue:

I have made some charts that I've marked up. I'd like to either: 1) save the
fully marked up chart to a file so I can load it later (irresepective of the
workspace) or 2) move the chart to a "holding" workspace. I haven't been
able to do either.

Finally, I've made my indicator along the lines suggested by several of you
(included below if you are interested). It works great on Tradestation
windows, but not so well in RadarScreen. It always displays zero there,
despite the fact I have compression to 1 minute and every possible setting
for

"Maximum number of bars" (both Autodetect and 400)
"Load additional data" (set to 400)

Earlier today it worked fine, but after a random crash (it does that every
now and then) in a TS4 window, and restarting, it didn't come back fine at
all. It may have worked because I started it before the open; I don't know.
Please advise how to set these settings to get RadarScreen to properly view
the entire day (at least) ticks to set the numbers to something besides
zero.

Thanks,

Doug

{***************************************
 _GoodTicks is a custom function avoiding errors like Low = 0
****************************************}

Inputs: Minutes(60); { How minutes to calculate }

Vars: LowestLow(0), HighestHigh(0);

IF {_GoodTicks and} (Time >= Sess1StartTime) and
   (Time < MinutesToTime(TimeToMinutes(Sess1StartTime)+ Minutes)) then begin
 If Date > Date[1] then begin
  LowestLow = Low;
  HighestHigh = High;
 End;

 if LowestLow <= 0 Then begin
  LowestLow = Low;
 end else if (Low < LowestLow) and (Low > 0) Then begin
  LowestLow = Low;
 End;

 If High > HighestHigh Then begin
  HighestHigh = High;