From: Trader-Soft Info [mailto:hc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2000 10:31 PM
To: philippe.lhermie@xxxxxxx
Subject: ASCII to XPO Converter.

Dear Sir!

We are glad to offer to you our new program HistoryCentre ™.
HistoryCentre ™ is the universal converter for text (ascii) file's with
historical quotes. HistoryCentre converts to the special "xpo" format, which
is used by OmegaResearch's Global Server (a part of TradeStation 2000i and
ProSuite 2000i) With HistoryCentre it is possible to import any text (ascii)
based external historical quotes.
    HistoryCentre supports next xpo formats:
    Trade record 1 tick;*
    Trade record 1 minute;**
    Trade record 5 minutes;**
    Ask record 1 tick;*
    Ask record 1 minute;**
    Ask record 5 minutes;**
    Bid record 1 tick;*
    Bid record 1 minute;**
    Bid record 5 minutes;**

* Only the last tick in a second will be converted. When there are more than
one tick per second; the tick volume (ask size and bid size) can not be
converted.
** Volume converted as Total volume

HistoryCentre ™ is able to convert text files in almost all format:
    Flexible fields order settings;
    Any fields separator;
    Flexible price settings (decimal point separator, price multiplier,
price divider) for each price-type field;
    Flexible date format settings ;
    Flexible time format settings.

HistoryCentre ™ can makes xpo with 1 min. Bar or 5 min. bar from tick file;

To read more about HistoryCentre ™ please visit our site
www.traders-soft.com

Best regards,
HistoryCentre Team