Re: Jurik & Daytrading

This is a common type of question. As a general reply, not directed at
any individual or any particular indicator, it seems to me we need to
get our priorities straight. Rather than saying "I want to use indicator
X, what is the best way to do that?" we need to turn it around. First
decide what you want to accomplish and then ask what indicator or
calculation will best perform that task. Get the horse before the cart,
so to speak. It's like a fledgling carpenter saying "I want to use a
saw. By the way, what does a saw do?" A pro will say "I want to cut a
board so hand me that saw."

My $.02,
Dennis