Re: Are we close to a bottom here or are we melting...

Bilo Selhi wrote:

> question:
> are we close to a bottom here or are
> we going to correct further down?
>
> bilo.

"The Great Mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement. Let
nature take its course and your tools will strike at the right moment"

Interesting to note a measured formation on the VIX just barely starting
its second up leg. I once told a mentor of mine that I expected 1/3 to
2/3 retracement before the market began its next leg down. His answer
"Once it begins moving in one direction what will prevent it from going
further?"

The Euro at lows? (What is to stop Denmark from voting against the Euro
on the 28th of this month causing it to tank further).
The NIK at lows? (What about the Hang Seng just breaking out of a
congestion area ready for a further fall or the Nikkei breaking 16000
and making a measured move down to 13000).
Crude oil at highs? (What will prevent it from overshooting past 40 and
more)

Regards
Shawn
Ricercar Fund /SA "Quarendo Invenietis"  Website:
http://www.RicercarFund.com
"It is not how right or how wrong you are that matters, but how much
money you make when right and how much you do not lose when wrong" ...
George Soros