Chart Scanner w Coninuous Futures Contracts

I trade only futures, use TS4, and Pinnacle's back adjusted continuous
contracts.

I want to run Chart Scanner to e.g. find markets with ADX > 25.

When I run Chart Scanner I have to use a Custom Directory List (as far as I
know).  When I run scanner it recognizes the contracts as stocks, even after
I've removed those conflicting symbols from the Universe.

Is there any way around this?  Omega seems stumped.

Thanks for any ideas.

Regards,

Jim Johnson