Re[2]: Evaluation of commercially sold tradesystems

Hello  Alex,

AA> So, I'd appreciate some feedback on my question.

AA> Alex.

i  would  defiantly  NOT  belive ANYTHING that Futures Truth puts out.
They  have  flat  out  misrepresented  systems  in  the  past  such as
Aberration and Catscan  -  specifically failing to disclosed that the
developers of these systems curve fitted to keep ranking up and yet
this was not fully disclosed.

what  gets  me  in  this  business  is that people have hard time from
separating  a  good feeling that they have personally for someone with
how  their  stuff  performs.  many people like larry williams and i'm
sure  he a charismatic type guy so what does the stuff work and hold up?
tom  demark  is  an  impressionable guy and george lane and on and on
name a million of them here.

this is a black and white numbers game - either it works or it doesn't.
i  have  many  systems  that i feel are very tradable and will hold up
over  the long term - what usually blows up is the traders willingness
to  stick  with  it.  that willingness is directly correlated with how
thorough  a  trader understands what it is they are doing and how they
are  employing  that  system/ method ect.  it takes years and years of
hard  work  to even understand yourself and many never get it. in fact
most  never  will  get  it  - it takes an inverse thinker to trade the
markets  with  long  term  success,  and  most  models  are focused on
pleasing the short term objectives of "the public".

i  guess  what many people are after is who makes me feel the best and
special?  and thats usually NOT what makes money.

we can discuss all the models you want name some..

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx