Re: Please help.

Hi Val,

http://www.vtoy.fi/jv16/regcleaner.html
http://www.easydesksoftware.com/perfect.htm

I have found both these tools do an excellent job of removing all traces
of prior programs.  When you use Perfect Companion, you need to keep
starting it after it finishes until there are no more changes done to
the registery. (it has a pop-up window that says "no errors found").

I noticed a lot of my windows and Tradestation 2000i "problems" have
gone away after cleaning up my registery and making sure my drivers were
correct.

(Another benefit:  You can use "demo" programs indefinitely by
uninstalling, cleaning and re-installing.)

Also:

http://www.iarsn.com/index.html#/download.html
http://www.outertech.com/english/products/cacheman/cacheman.html

Bob Perry