Re: Technical Analysis pointers

Doug,

Take a look at Perry Kaufman's "Trading Systems and Methods", a
comprehensive
guide to tradingsystems. You may be able to view the table of contents
at

http://www.traderslibrary.com.

On another subject, I had a global server wipe-out and my backup data
is  incomplete.
If anyone has tick data for  COMP and $INDUA for 98,99 and the
first quarter of 2000 and /SP9Z, /SP0H and/or a recommendation for a
high quality
EOD data source, I would appreciate the help.