Re: Sequential

<x-flowed>
>From: Bill Vedder <bved01@xxxxxxx>
>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Sequential
>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 05:44:18 -0500
>
>Greetings O-Listers,
>
>Doing some research on DeMark's Sequential.

He describes recycling in New Science as "a subsequent setup.."
>(ie 9 count) .."forming simultaneously as the countdown process is
>taking place. ...
>setup can be recycled once you reach a new 9 count. So, you could
..., then the
>original 9 count is "recycled" and the countdown starts over....his
>examples and text suggest that recycling doesn't
>happen.... until you've had a price flip in the direction of the setup (ie
>C < L[4] for a sell setup or a C>H[4] for a buy setup).
>What condition(s) are required for "recycling"?

Bill:

I'm no TD expert....I've only read one of his books, but up here we are very
careful to "recycle" garbage.

Ahhhh, maybe I'm just in a sarcastic mood, but it just doesn't make sense to
me. Reading your question just seemed to emphasize that idea.

Bill Wynne

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Regards,
>Bill Vedder