Legality of Purchasing Used Tradestation Software

I recently purchased TradeStation 2000i on Ebay.  I was having problems
installing the software (it said my Customer ID did not match, because I had
installed the 30 day trial version earlier).  So I called Omega.  Omega said
the transaction was illegal because the incense was non-transferable. They
said: “No support. No patches”.  I’ve asked them to send me the license
agreement several times.  They promise they will, but don’t.

Any thoughts?