Re: Books in Electronic form

<x-flowed>
On Fri 8 Sept "Shrikant Agrawal" <vvsamiti@xxxxxxxx> asked:

 >Can anyone help me with the book in e-format
 >The Undeclared Secrets of Stock Market By TG Williams

What kind of help do you need? If it is help with viewing the
e-book itself, I can probably help. Just tell me the complete
file name, including extension, and I can tell you which software
(if any) is required and where to get it (probably free).

If you need help interpreting the material, sorry I haven't read it.

Kathryn
   Kathryn Martyn, Editor Daytrader's Bulletin
            Try a FREE Trial of our Service
Real-Time Buy-Sell-Management Trade Signals
         kmartyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        http://www.daytradersbulletin.com
</x-flowed>