RE: security block missing

Hi JeRRyWar:

I meant it more as a "solution" rather than a problem.

If a lot of us can just click "OK" continuously and eventually the program
works, that could be a partial solution to the "security block missing"
problem.

On the other hand, if it's just a coincidence, then it would not be a
solution at all...

Regards,

Wong