security block missing

Hi All:

I have the security block attached to my TS4.  When I DON'T turn on my
printer, there will be this error message: "security block missing...."

Usually I'll exit the software, turn on my printer, then restart the
program.  And everything will work fine.

Recently, after starting TS4 with printer off and having the error message
("security block missing..."), I just click "OK" as many times as
necessary.  Sometimes it's 3 times.  Sometimes it's more than 10 times.
Eventually everything works out fine and I can use TS4 without turning the
printer on.

Do any of you have similar experience?

Regards,

Wong