RavenQuote, the TradeStation Slayer, Launched Sept 1 2000

Dear RavenQuote Beta Testers, including any Tradestation converts:

I am very proud to announce the end of the RavenQuote BETA cycle and launch
of our new RETAIL child RavenQuote 1.00.

Matt and I want you to know that we feel very honored that you have spent
your valuable time researching and using our program, and most importantly,
contributing some great ideas to shape its features and functions. And I
want to thank those of you that have helped other newbies in the mailing
list get started. Many of you have contributed great formula ideas, and
inspired Matt and I go reach way beyond our original goals and ideas.

Our list of beta testers started with a small core group back in May. Since
then it has grown to over a thousand testers, a mailing list full of daily
activity, lessons being used constantly, while theGate is quickly filling
with exciting workspaces, formulas, and more. While on the subject of
contribution and community, I want to tell you about a new web site I think
is very cool.

Cambo and Eddie are the guys that run http://www.kingcambo.com, an audio
based day trading chat room where you can listen to a group of traders as
they use RavenQuote to pick breakouts. You got to try it, and all you need
is a browser. In fact all you need to do is run RavenQuote and pull down the
Help menu and select King Cambo Live Audio Trading Room and RavenQuote will
open a browser window pointing at the room. Then click on chat and join.

Just so you understand, any previous beta version of RavenQuote you have
been using will no longer allow you to login. You must download the new
Version 1.00 retail version at http://www.ravenquote.com/download.htm. Once
you download and run the new version you will be asked for a credit card and
billing information in order to start your 14 day trial (yep you got another
2 weeks to decide if you want to continue or not). When you start the new
RavenQuote Version 1.0 all the details will be explained before you log on.
You can still run all your workspaces in the new version.

Once you get the new version up and running, and start your trial, here are
some new things you may want to explore.

----------------------
First check out the new Almost Complete Getting Started Manual. Its
accessible from the Help Menu at any time. HTML (for reading online) and PDF
(for printing). This is the manual that you have been waiting for, it’s a
great reference as well as a tutorial on how to use all the features of
RavenQuote.

In keeping with our goal of building a community T2T system (trader to
trader) you can now share images of your workspace objects.  The command
"Publish to Web as Image" on the File menu will place a graphic jpeg image
of a select object in a workspace in your MyPubscribe area. The command
"Publish Workspace to Web as Image" will put an image of your entire
workspace in your MyPubscribe area. Anyone who opens the resulting URL in a
browser will see what you see.

Math Hounds Wake Up--New Formula Function: HighestHigh and LowestLow, e.g.
HH(D,5) will return the highest high out of the last 5 bars.

And here are some little thing that are fixed:

Status bar. When the workspace is loading the status bar displays "Working
### Items Remaining." (Thanks Eric)

Crosshairs. Added ability to thicken size of cursor cross hair (in chart
preferences).

Added a check to prevent 2 copies of RavenQuote from running out of the same
directory.

When adding studies, the newest study now appears on top. Other studies
shouldn't be automatically resized anymore.

When readjusting size of study panes, can hold down CTRL key while dragging
to prevent other panes from re-adjusting (maintaining their current size).

The wonderful Intraday new Hi/Lo plugin is back.

There is now a Meter in Level 2.

Cross hairs now line up with mouse arrow when logscale is on.

When dragging chart, study labels invert and are readable.

When autocycling a quotesheet, other quotesheets retain focus.

P/L Today is corrected (thanks Bill, matches QC now).

Line tools do not lock up.

Oh yes, browsers can be open from the help menu now and they do not replace
the workspace. So the Formula and Chart Study  references now can be opened
while you are inside a workspace and you can minimize them so they are
instantly available at any time.

I hope you enjoy the new Retail version of RavenQuote. If you have any
questions please send them to support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sincerely,

Mitchell Waite
CEO, Tenlights.com