Re: Esignal + ProSuite2000i - 128 MB Ram - 800 MHZ Dell - Working slow? Does more RAM help? Thanks.

Hi,

128 Ram , you just cover your win 98 second edition.....that's all. More ram
would help for sure.

If you have norton System work or the system information of windows, you
will see how much physical and virtual
memory you use

I am using a minimum of 512 mo. but it depend of the use you have.......

I would recommand 256 Mo minimum....On my side side, I am using at least 300
Mo when the global server is empty...

Do you run other application other than prosuite ?

To speed up of your system will depend on the number o stock connected real
time as well...

I hope this will help

Emmanuel