Re: CSI questions

There may be hope yet! Rudi did return my email afterall, and is offering to
help me write some scans. Which seems like excellent customer service to me.
Still not sure if the software can do what I need, but we'll find out soon!

Btw what I'm looking for is to rank stocks according to their 6 month or 12
month percentage price change - same thing as in the Investor's Business
Daily RS ranking. Also would like to rank them according to the ratio of the
3-day volume average / the 50-day volume average. The idea is to get the
ones with the biggest volume surges to the top of the list..

Regards,
Phil