Re: TS4 5 min files

Patrick White wrote:
> I don't know what would cause it except maybe you are out of disk
> space, or something along those lines.
>
> I would suggest running a manual Morning Update (Cleanup) session
> from TS4 and take note of any error messages (if any) which are
> reported.

I just realized that *my* 5min files haven't been updating either.
They were last touched on 12/31/99.  Back then turning off the
Morning Update was the recommended procedure for avoiding Y2K issues
if you couldn't install the Y2K patch, as I still couldn't at that
time.

I've got TS4 build 27 installed now.  I assume it's safe to turn on
the Morning Update again, and that will build my 5min files again?

Gary