Historybank data to ASCII

Hi Folks,

I recently got TS2000i to do backtesting of my system and have been reading
your mail for one month.  It's been very helpful.  Thanks!

What I need is a ASCII data base of about 50 NYSE and 50 NASDAQ stocks with
about 2-3 years of intraday data and daily data as far back as possible.
I need ASCII because I want to use it as input into other software that
requires ASCII data format.  I can get almost 3 years of intraday data using
Quote.com and TradeWork's QCollector.

I would like to get the Historybank daily data in ASCII format for my
symbols.   I like the fact that many of the Historybank NYSE stocks go back
more than 30 years.   When I export a symbol and get a *.xpo file how can I
get the file converted to a ASCII format or is there a way to directly get a
symbol's high, low, open, close, vol.
into ASCII format?

Thanks again,   Bob B