Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

  • To: Randall Kurzon <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!
  • From: Keith <Keanjo@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:16:05 -0700

I don't think we are boring the list at all.  I have received numerous e
mails from those who wish to know more.  I am not trying to convince or
change your mind of anything.  I am only stating the problems I am
having.  Don't know how you don't have some of the same.  There isn't a
week that goes by there isn't a problem.  There isn't a month that goes
by without a day being lost trading.  I use 2 different Iconnects with a
third backup.  Everthing problem I have had is CONFIRMED  through a
phone call to PMB.  Every time PMB states "we lost connection with the
hand helds."  Do you know when it will be back up?  "They're working on
it."  Do you know if my order is cancelled, it's been pending for 15
minutes?  "It should be, won't know till it comes back up."

I had a trade Friday where a position was entered then when I exited my
position for a profit 8 minute later, they sent my fill and then said my
originall order was cancelled.  They said broker made a mistake.
Anything that can go wrong at to a traders account has happened to me at
PMB.  Guess you have good luck.  Hope it continues for you.

Keith