Re: PMB and Timberhill is terrible !!

<x-flowed>
Keith,
I took Best Direct up on their offer below and have been happy with the
service.  On the rare occasion when "cancel pending" seems to just hang
there, as you mentioned with PMB, phone support has been very good.  They
change the order back to "working" so you can cancel it again while they
stay on the phone.  You or your orders are never just left there when a
problem arises - they'll fix it or enable you to fix it...quickly!
Rgds
Simon.