Re: Re: Fuzzy Logic vs. System Dynamics

ai / nn trading toolboxes galore here they come:
www.deepinsight.com
www.biocompsystems.com
www.calsci.com
http://junior.apk.net/~lake/
http://www.wetradefutures.com/capital_markets_more.htm
http://www.neuraltrading.com/
http://sunflower.singnet.com.sg/~midaz/
http://www.nd.com/
http://www.wardsystems.com/
http://www.financialtimingmodels.com/
there is more...

there is also a magazine:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/ftpub/jcif.htm

also check this out for NFL links that has it all:
http://elve.le.ttu.ee/parveto_www_home/MESEL/R&D/NEUROFUZ/RESSOURC.HTM

Pierre,
i am still evaluating your package... so i can not comment
on it.

*my favorite is this tool:
www.sdi-inc.com  link is out they might have moved or down
if someone could let me know if they moved.
anyway, it's ga based app called E.
you give it a set of price data and a set of inputs ( price derivatives or
indicators ) and you let it run. it trains based on max profit and
when it's done and found the best solution it outputs:
- variables
- functions
- rules!
now, that's something, especially rules...
now if you explore it long enough you can find some rules that could
point you to a theoretical solution...
also you can code those rules right into TS. ie the program finds the
best rules, variables and functions for you...
the tool is still in it's infancy but - what a tool and what a concept!!!
smoking... this is what research should be...
they call it "stock trader scoring" ie. each hypothetical trader is evolved
based on the amount of money "he" accumulates. when the best trader
( solution ) is found - it spits out the rules by which the most money was
made...
it's used now in chemical engineering, electronic circuit design, etc.
f...king thing can generate a complex circuit based on desired input and
output
without human interference just by using a set of available basic circuits
( set of available functions ). what a concept... what a tool...
bilo.