Fwd: Re: Fuzzy Logic vs. System Dynamics

<x-flowed>
This is a copy of a message posted to the Fuzzy Logic mailing list. Will
Siler is a worker in the field. I thought the topic might be of interest,
given the recent discussion on FL.

Note that the link given in the message didn't work for me. However,  the
following link is OK:

http://hometown.aol.com/wsiler

Allan