Re: Tradeworks Software

Here's my thinking on the issue. Everything else I run, runs fine on my
three machines using Win98se, very efficient and reliable with no crashes.
TS2Ki was advertised as being compatible with Win98 and I bought it to run
on Win98. For my style of trading, TS4 actually does everything I require
of a charting program, and does it well. Why should I take the risk of
upsetting everything else, why should I spend countless hours to upgrade
and tweak, for one piece of bloated software of questionable quality?
Especially in light of the fact that Omega is abandoning the software to
become a trading website, data vendor, and broker.

Notice that in the Aug issue of TASC, there are no ads for TS2Ki, only
TradeStation.com. The ad states, "forget everything you ever knew about
trading software. The next generation trading platform is about to arrive."

Look at the promises and conditions in the fine print at the bottom of that
ad, "...that seamless integration technology is currently in development
and is expected to be released later this year...the companies are parties
to a pending merger expected to close within 30 days..."

Look at the warnings in that ad, "high speed executions and instant trade
confirmations are not guaranteed...delays or failures may occur..."

Yeah, right. Remember the months and months of unfulfilled promises
concerning TS2Ki? I would have to be crazy to mess with my perfectly
working system just to maybe get TS2Ki running reliably real time.

>>I was not informed of that...
>>Is this information reliable ?
>>Is this questionable ?

>>PO